By 2020, Africa will spend $7-15 billion annually to adapt to climate change, and the price tag could hit $50 billion by 2050. Fortunately, proactive policies and investments in sustainable development could unleash a wave of economic opportunity, which in turn could make adaptation more manageable, writes Carlos Lopes.
- News Article December 4, 2018
- News Article October 30, 2018
- News Article October 16, 2018
- News Article October 12, 2018
- News Article October 10, 2018
- News Article September 24, 2018
- News Article September 6, 2018
- News Article September 5, 2018
New report aims to galvanise action by economic and financial leaders in government and the private sector.
Editor’s note: The Report, “Unlocking the Inclusive Growth Story of the 21st Century” including graphics and other materials, is available at www.newclimateeconomy.report/2018
- News Article August 8, 2018
- News Article August 6, 2018