- News Article May 31, 2017
- News Article May 12, 2017
- News Article April 13, 2017
This article was first published in Project Syndicate.
Powering Africa's Transformation
by Carlos Lopes, Aliko Dangote, and Tony Elumelu
Dr. Carlos Lopes is a member of the GLobal Commission on the Economy and Climate, visiting professor at the University of Cape Town in the Faculty of Commerce, and Visiting Fellow at the Oxford Martin School.
- News Article March 22, 2017
- News Article February 24, 2017
- News Article January 20, 2017
- News Article December 21, 2016
- News Article December 19, 2016
- News Article December 14, 2016
It will take national leadership to put policies and incentives in place to ensure a low-carbon future, writes Sam Adams.
- News Article December 7, 2016
Kampala, December 7, 2016: Green growth in Uganda could increase annual GDP by 10%, or an estimated US$3.4 billion by 2020 and US$11.5 billion by 2040 versus business as usual, according to a new report from the Government of Uganda and the New Climate Economy partnership in Uganda.