- News Article April 22, 2016
- News Article April 12, 2016
- News Article March 11, 2016
- News Article March 8, 2016
"We can’t talk about the economy without talking about climate change – the evidence is clear that the two are critically intertwined," writes Sam Adams in The Hill.
- News Article March 5, 2016
"It's time for our presidential candidates and debate moderators to take climate change seriously," says Helen Mountford in Miami Herald.
- News Article February 11, 2016
Statement from President Felipe Calderón, Former President of Mexico and Chair of the Global Commission on the Economy and Climate:
Despite some concern in the press regarding the US Supreme Court´s recent stay, the Clean Power Plan is still valid. It has only been temporarily paused in its implementation, until the US legal process is completed this fall.
- News Article February 4, 2016
- News Article January 22, 2016
It's time for companies and investors to make 2016 a 'Year of Green Finance' by putting efforts to reduce emissions on their priority list for investment and risk management, writes Caio Koch-Weser.
- News Article January 8, 2016
India’s growth story, and the structural transformation it will bring about for our energy and urban systems, will likely be the most significant global shift of the early 21st century, write Rajat Kathuria and Aarsi Sagar.
- News Article December 18, 2015