- News Article May 12, 2017
- News Article March 22, 2017
- News Article February 24, 2017
- News Article January 20, 2017
- News Article December 21, 2016
- News Article December 19, 2016
- News Article December 14, 2016
It will take national leadership to put policies and incentives in place to ensure a low-carbon future, writes Sam Adams.
- News Article December 7, 2016
Kampala, December 7, 2016: Green growth in Uganda could increase annual GDP by 10%, or an estimated US$3.4 billion by 2020 and US$11.5 billion by 2040 versus business as usual, according to a new report from the Government of Uganda and the New Climate Economy partnership in Uganda.
- News Article November 28, 2016
- News Article November 20, 2016
Developing countries like India, China, and Brazil took many important steps on climate action in 2016, writes Naina Lal Kidwai in The Hill.