This newsletter covers an event hosted by the New Climate economy and the Swedish Embassy on Business Opportunities for the Climate and Economy, the New Climate Economy's response to the US on the Paris Agreement, a new OECD report, and the latest developments on carbon pricing and renewable energy.
- News Article July 19, 2017
- News Article June 2, 2017
- News Article June 1, 2017The following is a statement from President Felipe Calderón, former President of Mexico and Honorary Chair of the Global Commission on the Economy and Climate:The Trump administration has made a grave mistake by withdrawing from the Paris Agreement. It has made it harder for the United States to take advantage of the booming and job-creating low-carbon economy. It is also going against the will of the American people. 7 in 10 Americans support the agreement.
- News Article May 31, 2017
- News Article May 12, 2017
- News Article April 13, 2017
- News Article March 22, 2017
- News Article February 24, 2017
- News Article January 20, 2017
- News Article December 21, 2016